Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Body Ache

Harmony '11 was great. It was full of energy. All three days, we had high-voltage music playing and with it - high voltage dancing. Result? PAIN and I swear, a lot of it.

Every part of our body hurts! I think a million times before lifting my left leg. And it's not just me! We had an extended discussion on where and how it hurts.

So, here is how it started - Advaita, an amazing fusion band.

Advaita performing in College Rugby Ground (the first time we saw the ground in 2 years!)

Aman Singh Rathore

Suhail Yusuf Khan, Sarangi

Ujwal Nagar, Hindustani Vocals; Mohit Lal, Tabla; Gaurav Chintamani, Bass Guitar

How awesome was he?

A whole lot of them making magical fusion






2 comments:

  1. I love how easily you make the spectator a part of your photograph. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading your blog...I’ve bookmarked it so that I can come back and read it again and again. Once is not enough to process so much valuable information. boynton beach chiropractor

    ReplyDelete