Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Seeker

For the last 15 years, I have woken up to the same Sun but a completely new air each day. That's the magic of the city I grew up in. But the very foundation of my love was shaken by my brief stay in a fairy land so pleasant that it feels like a dream when I look back.
This resulted in an inner turmoil which burnt through my guts and led to the decision of exploring the city with a fresh angle. As with every change, it was hard to overcome the inertia. To abandon the luxuries and take the rough life of an ordinary Delhite was one of the toughest decision I ever had to take. Keeping up to it, another big hurdle. But thanks to the ever-changing face of this land, it felt like a cold breeze on a chilly winter morning with dews settling on my cheeks. My lost memories cried back to me as if they wanted to be set free. And I gave in.
This is the story of my search for the soul of the city I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment